Houston Bankruptcy Attorney
Personalized Care & Solutions for Each Client
Declaring personal bankruptcy can be a frightening legal process you shouldn’t face alone. At Phillip H. Trueba, Attorney at Law, you work directly with an experienced attorney providing the one-on-one service you deserve.
Call (713) 481-0022 or email us today to discover your debt relief options in a
FREE case evaluation! Weekend appointments are available.
Bankruptcy Myths / FAQ
We can help you address your concerns and understand what to really expect.Learn More
The Bankruptcy Process
Understand what lies ahead and how you can prepare for a stronger financial future.Learn More
Free Case Evaluation
Reach Phillip H. Trueba, Houston bankruptcy lawyer to see how we can be of service to you.Contact Us
Offering Financial Relief
to Qualifying Clients
While every bankruptcy proceeding is unique, most people feel intimidated by the process. The paperwork involved in bankruptcy cases can be quite confusing, and more often than not, your creditors will have teams of lawyers behind them.
In order to make your bankruptcy as stress-free and simple as possible, we:
- Help you understand eligibility requirements and the different types of bankruptcy
- File your petition with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court
- Negotiate with your creditors at your 341 Meeting
- Argue on your behalf in bankruptcy court, and, if necessary, object to their claims
- Help you regain control of your finances and reach a stronger financial future
When you’re having financial problems, time is of the utmost importance. The first step to gaining control over your finances and to protecting your assets is to act quickly and hire an attorney. Contact Phillip H. Trueba, Attorney At Law today to discuss your financial situation and see whether you qualify for bankruptcy. The information you receive may be priceless, but the initial consultation is free of charge, so you have nothing to lose by contacting us.
A Houston Bankruptcy Law Firm Known for Excellence
- 20+ Years of Helping Clients with Bankruptcy Needs
- Individualized, One-on-One Service for Each Client
- Always Accessible, Weekend Appointments Offered
- Making Bankruptcy as Simple & Painless as Possible
- A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Free Bankruptcy Evaluation to Review Your Options